How pervasive is CellMark Chemicals? If you brushed your teeth and put on clothes this morning, chances are, you used one of our products in some way, shape, or form. Ingredients for toothpaste, and chemicals used in making elastic fibers for garments, are just two of the many ways we touch people’s lives every day.
Who We Are and What We Do
CellMark Chemicals is a global supplier of chemical products. The Division has 16 offices around the world and a rich, 100-year tradition of serving and improving the communities in which we operate. The global organization forges strong local ties and creates mutually beneficial relationships with partners.
Our teams operate in the following countries:
Asia: China, India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam
Europe: France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Spain, UK
Americas: Brazil, USA
Providing Solutions and Adding Value
Custom manufacturing chemical products to meet the specific needs of our customers is an important part of who we are and what we do. Custom manufacturing began as a small part of our business, but today it represents more than 25 percent of our sales, and continues to grow. We also help customers and suppliers by delivering:
- Local Sales / Marketing / Sourcing Support
- Technical Support including R&D
- Custom Packaging
- Regulatory Support
- Market Research Intelligence Reports
- Customer Service and Local Warehousing / Logistics
- Financial Capabilities
CellMark Chemicals focuses on the Industrial & Specialty Chemicals, and Health & Personal Care markets.
Industrial & Specialty Chemicals
- Oil & Gas (H2S / CO2 Removal, Environment / Process Catalysts)
- Electronic (Semi-Conductor)
- Water Treatment
- Technical Minerals (Specialty Aluminas)
- Agriculture (Fertilizer, Herbicides, Insecticides)
- Chemical Manufacturing (Intermediates)
- Building & Construction (Paints & Coatings, Glass, Ceramics)
Health & Personal Care
- Pharmaceuticals (Intermediates, APIs, OTC, Excipients)
- Cosmetic (Haircare, Skincare, Beauty)
- Food & Nutrition (Vitamins & Supplements)
- Beverage (Diet Cola, Table-top, Tonics, Sports Drinks)
- Oral Care (Mouthwash & Toothpaste)
Please contact your local office and find out how we can help to improve your life!