Logistics/Customer Service Representative
With an objective to increase sales and profitability through support functions, this position is responsible for the following:
- Logistics: Arranging bookings. Coordination with warehouses, freight forwarders, steamship lines and truckers to ensure on-time shipments.
- Customer Service: Management and coordination of orders from start to finish including vendor/customer communication, scheduling and following up on shipments, and timely and accurate presentation of documents.
- Sales Support. Managing customer accounts to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Providing support to Traders in all aspects of selling.
- Troubleshooting problems.
- Supporting management and the team in operational efforts and improvements.
- Coordinating with head office to ensure compliance with policies.
- Additional projects and responsibilities as need arise.
- Occasional overnight travel required.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent in experience
- Customer service/logistics experience in the commodity and/or transportation industries.
- High proficiency in Excel, Word, and ERP type software.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and ownership, team player, clear communication skills, attention to detail, excellent time management and organization skills, goal oriented focus, strong willingness to learn, problem solving skills, flexibility, and ability to use positive language.
CellMark, Inc. offers a competitive compensation including highly desirable benefits package.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thank you for considering a career at CellMark. Please take a minute to fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with confirmation.
* indicates required field