NEW! CellMark Ingredients coming soon!
Bonding Through Chemistry
How pervasive is CellMark Chemicals? If you brushed your teeth and put on clothes this morning, chances are you used one of our products in some way, shape or form. Supplying ingredients for toothpaste and chemicals used in making elastic fibers for garments are just two of the many ways we touch people’s lives every day. CellMark Chemicals acts as an extension of your Product Development and Purchasing Departments by matching your needs with products and services offered by our own manufacturing capabilities and through the extensive supplier network we have throughout the world. We are here for you and believe the key to sustainable success is total customer satisfaction.
Who We Are and What We Do
CellMark Chemicals is a global supplier of chemical products with 15 offices, located worldwide. We specialize in Sourcing, Sales & Marketing, and Custom Manufacturing specialty chemical products. We deal primarily with organic, inorganic, specialty, fine chemicals, performance minerals, and active ingredients. We sell our portfolio of more than 700 products in the Industrial and Health, and Personal Care markets.
Our teams operate in the following countries:
Asia: China, India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam
Europe: France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Spain, UK
Providing Solutions and Adding Value
Custom manufacturing chemical products to meet the specific needs of our customers is an important part of who we are and what we do. Custom manufacturing began as a small part of our business, but today it represents more than 35 percent of our sales and is growing. We also help customers and suppliers by delivering:
- Local Sales/Marketing/Sourcing Support
- Supply Chain Management
- Technical Support including R&D
- Custom Packaging
- Regulatory Support
- Market Research Intelligence Reports
- Customer Service and Local Warehousing/Logistics
- Creative Financial Solutions
CellMark Chemicals focuses on the Industrial & Specialty Chemicals and Health & Personal Care markets.
Industrial market segments include, but are not limited to:
- Catalyst & Gas Processing (Oil & Gas, H2S/CO2 Removal, Environment/Process Catalysts)
- Electronic (Semi-Conductor)
- Water Treatment
- Refractories, Ceramics, Abrasives (Specialty Aluminas)
- Agriculture (Fertilizer, Herbicides, Insecticides)
- Chemical Manufacturing (Intermediates)
- Building & Construction (Paints & Coatings, Glass, Ceramics)
Health & Personal market segments include, but are not limited to:
- Pharmaceuticals (Intermediates, APIs, OTC, Animal Health, Excipients)
- Cosmetic (Hair care, Skin Care, Beauty)
- Food & Nutrition (Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Botanical Extracts, and Nutritional Supplements)
- Beverage (Diet Cola, Table-top, Tonics, Sports Drinks)
- Oral Care (Mouthwash, Toothpaste)
Please contact your local office and find out how we can help to improve your life!
– Hugo Galletta